Sunday, August 19, 2012

Work

Well it seems that I have found work finally after two years of looking. And finding that I do not speak Spanish or Chinese to get the jobs around here. I finally found one that I do not need the language to get the work. Why is it that one has to have a language that was not mandatory in school to get work anymore. I have seen many that get work that cannot speak one word of the language of the host country. Yet they get work over those that are citizens of the host country.

To me that is putting down those of us born in the host country. Oh well I have work now, so now all I can do is complain about how little it is! Wish it were more time working, but part time is still good for now. Will be working hard to make it a full time work job.

No comments:

Post a Comment